Today sees a new 1.12 release which addresses some long-standing user concerns. One being accidentally marking all your headlines as read, we have no a confirmation dialog. Another issue addressed is that of custom download tools. The list provided is not always sufficient so we now provide a CLI command you can enter to use you favorite downloader. A lot of refactoring also allowed us to provide a GTK headerbar plugin for all fans of GNOME style window decorations.
* #634: Added setting for custom download commands
* #614: GTK Headerbar support via plugin
* #608: Refactoring UI code to switch to GAction and GtkBuilder
Note: this implies not having icons in the main menu anymore
which were still there for all non-GNOME users (see #626).
* #589: Item list view column order rework as a preparation for
possible real column drag&drop. Introduces a new DConf setting
for the column order.
* Fixes #280: Mark read toolbar button always disabled for search folders
(Lars Windolf, reported by dvahalev)
* Fixes #591: Please add a safety question when "marking all read"
(Leiaz, reported by Nudin)
* Fixes #625: Avoid exception in trayicon.py
* Fixes #627: GnomeKeyring plugin fails to activate when keyring doesn't exist
* Fixes #630: Fix feed list selection after DnD
* Fixes #633: Big Memory leak in date code
* Update of Turkish translation (emintufan)
* Update of French translation (guilieb)